Dove's City of Greyhawk Campaign
Basic Campaign Rules and Requirements
- We will be using the Pathfinder rules.
- This will be the Greyhawk setting before the Greyhawk wars took place. (trying to get a close as possible back to Gygax’s original campaign setting.)
- Players will each belong to an organization (guard, church, guild etc.) in the city. Your rank in the organization and your character level will be linked. (Due to this you will start out at low level but quickly jump levels till you are medium to high level characters.)
- We will be using Maptools 1.3b87 with the current Imarkus Pathfinder/3.5 framework.
- The Pathfinder SRD will be considered the primary source for game mechanics rulings. AOnly official Paizo releases are game legal. Variant and Conversion rules may be approved on a case by case basis by me if brought to my attention. No 3rd party content besides the Freeport Companion is allowed.
- Character Sheets will be expected to be posted on the web (there will be an Obsidian Portal site) or in the campaign dropbox.
- Stat blocks for your followers will be expected to be posted on the web or in the campaign dropbox.
- Character Tokens must be formatted to work with the framework. If you are unfamiliar with the framework there will be sessions to help you with that.