Dove's City of Greyhawk Campaign
Character Creation Rules
- Start at level of the party.
- 32 point buy for ability scores.
- 2 traits plus 1 campaign trait (to be determined based on your organization.)
- All Paizo races and classes on the SRD are allowed but be aware that unusual/monstrous races (and possibly some classes) are likely to cause you a great deal of grief dealing with the native populous. This is a 1st edition world so these people have never seen a catfolk before and most guards will attack a kobold on sight. (There is in fact only one half-giant in the entire city and it has taken him 5 years to just barely start being accepted by the people of the city.)
- All alignments are allowed HOWEVER know that in Pathfinder detect alignment spells are (in some cases literally) child’s play. It is unlikely that a Paladin’s church is going to accept a chaotic evil mass murder tag along for his tasks or visa versa. If you play such a character you may not be able to participate in all the sessions. I set this up specifically so not everyone is expected to be at all sessions anyways BUT if being excluded from some based on your alignment is going to bother you then play a more neutral character. I will not exclude anyone for the city wide events.
- Max hp for the first three levels then for following levels you will get the following number of hp based on your hit die: d6=5 d8=6 d10=8 d12=9
- 5000gp starting funds plus the gold reward from all general sessions.
- Characters will automatically receive the Leadership Feat at 10th level. You man not take feats that preclude you from taking Leadership. Your followers must be members of your organization.